There are so many individual things in the average home that need to be repaired or maintained every year. There are also seasonal tasks that are necessary to keep your property safe and sound.
If you need us for part of your renovation project, such as tile backsplash installation, laminate floor installation, drywall repair, or painting – preparation would include clearing everything out of the way of the work area. If you need help with this step, just let us know and we can lend our hands towards helping you safely move items out of the way.
If you’re going to have some junk and debris that needs to be hauled away, we can help with that, too! Seasonal yard and garden clean up can result in a hefty pile of yard waste that needs to be removed, and we can power-wash your siding and walkways for an extra clean appeal.
We may ask that you provide some specific details in order to receive an estimate for our services. Indicate the type and general amount of work that you need or items that need to be repaired. Large projects can be accommodated—just let us know, and we can talk about scheduling the best time to work on it for you.
Fix It For Me Tony!® Handyman Services is dedicated to providing courteous and reliable repair, installation, and customer service while also striving to protect the local environment. We aim to make sure that any junk and debris leftover from a job is disposed of responsibly, recycled, or repurposed if it can be.
You can sit back and relax while we do the work and any lifting and loading. We want to help you take back your space with affordable services that save you time, money, and stress.
When you contact us for your repair or installation project, we can perform a walk-around with you if you’d like to catch up on other routine maintenance tasks. Everything from checking for mold, water leaks, replacing dirty air filters, repairing door seals, to cleaning clogged dryer vents may be additional things we can help you with.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
Some general regular maintenance tasks include:
- Clean shower heads and faucet aerators to remove mineral deposits
- Clean drains in sinks, tubs, showers, and dishwashers
- Replace interior and exterior faucet and shower head washers if needed
- Inspect sink, shower surround, and bathtub caulking for deterioration
- Check tile and grout for cracks
- Seal tile grout
- Check water softeners and replenish salt as needed
- Inspect hot water heater for any signs of leaks
- Flush out the water heater to remove accumulated sediment
- Clean garbage disposal with grinding ice cubes, flush with hot water and baking soda
- Clean kitchen exhaust fan filter
- Change the air-conditioner filter
- Check for leaks under sinks and around dishwasher
- Vacuum refrigerator or freezer coils and clean the drip trays
- Inspect for moisture or mold in kitchen sink cabinet, bathroom cabinets, and around toilets
- Test smoke alarms and fire extinguishers
- Check all ground-fault circuit interrupters
- Inspect electrical cords for wear and outlets
- Vacuum registers and vents
- Remove lint from the dryer venting system
- Make sure indoor/outdoor air vents are not blocked
- Check window and door seals and replace if necessary
- Repair squeaky doors
- Recoat or refinish decks and walkways
- Oil garage door hinges, opener, and chain
- Remove debris and leaves from gutters and spouts
- Power Wash siding, doors, windows, lanai and walkways
Fix It For Me Tony!® repair and installation services is located in beautiful Honolulu, Hawaii and locally owned and operated. We’re always here to help those who need repair projects completed. Each job is performed with reliable service at an affordable rate. Contact us for your estimate!